I have several images that have been Disabled in my contributor portfolio. How do I get them Enabled?

Hello there,

I have several images from my contributor gallery that have been placed in a Disabled state. How do I find out why they are disabled and get them Enabled?

Thanks!
Jeff McGraw

Hi,
if you’re images are disabled this means they have been rejected. If you go to your ‘photo manager page’ and click on the ‘disabled’ image(s) you will see the reason why they have been disable or removed from your portfolio in the box on the right hand side of the page.
It will more than likely be for the following reason ‘Does not meet new photo requirements’ which can mean almost anything.
When I was invited to elements I had about 400 - 500 images disabled/removed from my portfolio. A bit of a bummer but what can you do about it?

Heya Jeff! I saw Enabled, so I thought it had something to do with me, haha, but since I’m here I can gladly point you in the right direction.

Any Envato Item, be it Envato Marketplaces or Envato Elements that has been disabled can only be reinstated by staff, therefore, I strongly recommend getting in touch with the Envato Support Team using this link:

1 Like