i have sent 7 message noone will reply

I keep getting this message not valid purchase code.

They take their sweet time to reply. When did you send the first message? Generally it takes 24 - 48 hrs sometimes more than that.

• Sending multiple messages probably doesn’t help.

• Who are you sending them to? Envato? The author?

• What is the situation where you get that message? It’s not trying to activate plugins, is it?

1 Like

on your statement page. Hi ronald, Your first order, yay! Confirm your email below to complete your purchase and download your items. Confirm your email Your order: Items by Ladela Bookly – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Regular License 6 months support Bookly – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Regular License 6 months support If you need help or have any Feb 19 at 5:03 Pi bought

Bookly Custom Fields (Add-on) |
Regular License |
6 months support (expires on 09 Sep 2018) |
Purchase code: |

it did have a license code on there until today the code I had does not work and the calendar have never connected to my google calendar yesterday I did the 3 reinstall

i need a good code so i can get this working on my site and i wrote the author i wrote envasto |

Items by Ladela |

it did have a license code on there until today the code I had does not work and the calendar have never connected to my google calendar yesterday I did the 3 reinstall
Scott JonesLulu’s Mobile PetSpa407-702-7700

Item support needs to come from the author not envato

sorry i sent you the info on the add-on fields on feb19 i bought but today the Purchase Code is missing in the email you sent me

Regular License |

Bookly – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System |
Regular License |
6 months support |

Scott JonesLulu’s Mobile PetSpa407-702-7700

ok well I paid for the product and it is not working can we fix this I will open a dispute with paypal and my credit card I ordered . we I enter the Purchase Code that came with the order it gives me this message.
Error.[Removed] is not a valid purchase code. right now this is costing me money , the first 2 times I installed it the code worked but it would not connect to my calendar . so I reinstalled it again now the code does not work

Unfortunately, only the item author can help

Just FYI if you dispute it then your entire account will be locked until that is resolved so it’s best to avoid this if possible

well I bought it from your site and I wrote the Author and he has not replied to any of my emails

If the author is unwilling to provide support you must open a Refund Request using this link. It is importat to use this link and not open a PayPal dispute as that is against the Envato Terms of Service and will get your account temporarily or permanently suspended.

However, in your case, you purchased an item that advertises support and you are not receiving it, therefore if you open a Refund Request and the author rejects the refund, you can dispute it with Envato and you will most certainly get your money back. Just be sure to go through Envato’s Dispute system as per the Terms.

2 Likes

It’s also against the law.