I have requested refund for Edugrade theme, still its not solved waiting from 2 months

I have requested refund for Edugrade theme, still its not solved waiting from 2 months, 4a2ace98-6170-4024-ba68-77fb79b763fc. I have never used this theme even a single day as it was not as per according to general nature of a LMS, the LMS alsways having product categories, but this theme was not having the course category as they shown trhe icons of category in their demo. When i raised issue regarding it then they said that the icons are not actually the course categories, if you want to link your product categories with theme icons then we will charge for it, This theme totally misleads the customers. And from the 1st day of purchase, i never used this theme. I requested to refund but they reply me rudely and denied me for it. Firsly they need to clear in their theme that the icons showing in demo are not coiurse categories. but that should be categories as per the nature of a LMS System. They shouldn’t be charge for couyrse categories link.