I have reached Author Level 3! $1,000 sold!

I am so happy to say that today I reached Author Level 3 with over $1,000 sold on AudioJungle! :tada:

I want to say thanks to Envato for providing a platform that allows me to continue growing and earning income from one of my greatest passions in life. I’d also like to thank this amazing community for inspiring and motivating me every day. You guys rock! :sunglasses:

Now I’m looking towards my next milestone: Author Level 4. :eyes:

18 Likes

Congratulations! Wish you all the best!:clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks very much! Feeling more motivated than ever to work harder on my music. :slight_smile:

Congrats, Melowaves! I’m halfway there, looking to get it by december. :money_mouth_face:

Now aim for level 4! :mechanical_arm:

Best of luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

@Neblabs Thank you, and good luck reaching level 3 by December! Just keep showing up, release content regularly, and you’re sure to get there. :sunglasses:

@MogwaliMusic Thank you!

This is one of the most supportive communities I know. You guys are the best! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! @Melowaves :+1: :tada:

1 Like

Thank you, Wild Kitty! :slight_smile:

Congrats!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations ! good luck with sales

1 Like

@Soundset Thank you, and welcome to the community! :tada:

@CBR-Themes Thank you very much!

Congratulations! :boom:

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations! :clap::tada:

1 Like

Congrats, man! Keep it up!

1 Like

i congratulate you friend !! it’s very cool - super result))) I am a beginner author and received several redjacks - can I ask you to help me figure out what is the reason?

Congratulations! :clap:

1 Like

Congrats my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, best of luck.

1 Like

Congratulations!:clap::clap::clap: I also hope that someday I will reach such a level!

1 Like