I have purchased Trendy Travel Wordpress theme. I am unable to install demo content using the unison plugin.

I have purchased Trendy Travel WP theme and installed it on realgoaholidays.com/new
The problem is that I am unable to install demo content on that using Unyson plugin. While updating the Unyson plugin it shows the error: Could not copy file. unyson/framework/helpers/exceptions/class-fw-form-not-found-exception.php
While installing the demo content using the Tools, it shows the error " Cannot close the zip file".
I really want to install the Demo Content, as the way the Live preview looks.

Please Help me.

You can take help from the vendor you bought the theme. This is the easiest way to get help asap.

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

This is your item support

you can contact with your item author @designthemes they will provide you best support cause they are expert on their theme

Envato market item author contacting system

If they ask about purchase key then collect from Here

Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from Here

Thanks

1 Like

There is no proper way to contact the autor? I ended up here again. Somebody pls help

Contact with your item author here

have you checked the documentation? Please check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support how to import demo. If you have still problem with the theme then the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author because they are best expert about their Item functionality.

@unlockdesign link was correct https://themeforest.net/item/trendy-travel-tour-travel-travel-agency-theme/8414684/support it says that buyers have to register to get support and has all the links listed there

I have emailed the query to designthems directly using the given link. No replies from them till now.

Hey @kvjayahari keep patience hope they will reply to you soon. Still its weekend.
Profile contacting system as a mailing system not a live chatting option.
I hope they will reply to you as soon as possible.