i have issue after in dart theme

after bay this theme and downloaded it i try to install in my own host but problem happen in theme plugins i submit ticket but not get any respond , and communicated with the publisher by mail to explained his problem and respond with another theme file not uploaded in your site , and try to install new file but new problem happen after import demo data (theme UI It has many bugs not like in theme i saw in live preview ) then i back to inform publisher and respond in email (Please send your WP login details, I’ll enter and set it for you just as showcased in the demo. Thanks.)
After 12 hours of sending the login details there is no response and the work is completely suspended due to the negligence of the developer. I need to refund and bay another theme .
if you need more information can send screenshot from all this errors and emails .

Hi,

You can ask your question with that item author @uiuxaesthetics right here as a comments

Hope they will help you to solved your issue

Thanks!

i contact with theme author by email and don’t get any respond but now i need refund to bay another theme , so what is the possibility to make a decision in this matter a person from an enavo team

screenshot attached

if you need to see emails between me and author ples inform me

My suggest wait for their reply. If they didn’t reply to you 2-3 days then you can ask for refund

They providing their item support http://prntscr.com/moh8l0 but they didn’t mention about support replying time.Then you can send refund request

This is envato customer refund policy

You are able to get refund or not

1 Like