I have been charged

Hi There,

My bank statement reads that you have charged the amount twice. I have purchased Thimpress Education Theme on 15-July-2020.

Request to reverse the payment on ASAP.

Regards,
Anil

Please get in touch with Envato Help:

Hi There,

Believe I am contacting Envato only who has charged twice for my purchase.

Regards,
Anil

I am sorry but I do not understand. Please click on the link I’ve shared in my previous reply, and there you will find a button which will lead you to refund form (at the bottom of the article). Fill the form and send it.

if the same item purchased twice then there is a solution by submitting the following link form:

Just choose I’ve made a duplicate purchase in the field where asking Tell us more

Thanks

They won’t refund a duplicate purchase. They’ll make you sit and wait months and wont refund you. You’ll get a credit at best. Disgusting customer service.

That’s far from the truth. Duplicate purchases can be refunded by the author and if you haven’t downloaded the item, Envato Support will step in and grant a refund. All you have to do is open a ticket on Envato Market Help and Support and they will assist.

Let me give you the facts and screenshots because I spend hundreds of dollars with this company a year and I really don’t appreciate you accusing me of lying.

I found this article about duplicate purchases, and followed the instructions

Then I received this reply directing me to yet another form

and I replied:

and the reply I received.

Months later, I go to check my bank account to see if this was ever refunded, it was not.

I reach out again in a ticket, and then I’m directed to another form:

Only to receive more unhelpful emails ending in a supposed Customer Success Officer tells me they don’t provide full refunds to “mistaken”, then tries to give me envato credits as if I’ll be purchasing or speaking positively about this company every again.

Thanks, and please don’t accuse a customer of lying to protect a predatory company like Envato. Especially when you’re not being paid for it.