I have a suggestion! New area in settings.

I have a suggestion. I have 270 items. In the description of each track there is a quick search for convenience and flexibility, a table with images with links to collections. Also, sometimes it is a reference to a particular project that I advertise at the moment. But let’s say I want to add a new collection. I have to edit each track. 270 tracks. It is a mountain of time. It would be ideal to add in settings new area called “Extras” or something else, data of this area appear in the description of each track, uniform information on each item. What do you think?

23 Likes

+1 great idea, Dredstudio! :slight_smile:

It would be great to have a “master page” from which every page adopts the content put in that page. I’ve only got 34 items - can’t imagine what it would be like with 270! :confounded:

2 Likes

This would facilitate my life))) Glad you liked the idea!

1 Like

Agree. Very good idea!

1 Like

Thank you!

For example, soon be Valentine’s Day. Do you want to make advertising on a romantic track in each of items. Just changing our “new field” in settings and the information is everywhere, it is convenient to mine.

1 Like

Great idea, very useful! Support it :+1:

1 Like

Agree. Very good idea!

1 Like

Agree 100% with your idea @Dredstudio. Huge time saver for updates.:+1:

1 Like

Agree. Excellent idea!

1 Like

+1 great idea

1 Like

Maybe it will become a reality someday

+1 I support this idea!

1 Like

+1 Definitely a good idea! I switched from a quick search on each item, to the search only on my profile page. My item descriptions now have a link pointing to the search on my page.

It’s really only a bandaid fix though. It’d be ideal to have the search in the item descriptions.

Also, for ‘project advertising’, particularly, this is a must.

1 Like

+1 :golf: Great Idea

1 Like

+1 Great idea! Best wishes, MotionAudio!

1 Like

Agree. Good idea!

1 Like

That would be great! Nice idea, @Dredstudio :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

This is a nice idea indeed! It could be very, very helpful for a wide variety of reasons.

Totally approved from us, hope Envato will listen and implement it! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

+1 Great idea, @Dredstudio! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like