I have a problem please help me......

I submitted a Labor day flyer but today it is rejected. but I don’t know why? Envato sent me this mail. Untitled-1
retre

my coronavirus flyer was rejected some days ago.
but my design was…

why my design is rejected. please advice me…

hi well for me, to be honest i have seen things not as good making it for sale … though i understand the rejection, since despite the harmony that u have created u still have a lot of issues to deal with all the same

the frist major one is CONTRAST. This is not a small deal as not only is this a basic design principle that u are violating here but this is also bringing some additional trouble to the table through sort of a snowball effect … the fact of the matter is that the lack of contrast mixed with the face that some texts are being placed on melted background elements, simply make it really hard for people to read the concerned texts. So, why putting some texts if they are not readable or visible enough?
besides, the lack of contrast gets u into further trouble as this is , combined with the fact that some texts are crossing each other just has u breaking the hierarchy of information … still about hierarchy of information indeed, putting the club name in such a small size , not in a strategic position and not even with some effect to make it outstanding is not a good idea indeed. Look, what a club would like people to notice, the themed event, off course, this comes first and , then, right after that , the club name … this is branding …

u also have to fix some things as regard to text positioning, having some slanted one, some side ways one basically means that u are breaking a second very important rule (and basic design principle), ie: alignment. In what u have now, hard to figure out what elements are being aligned with indeed …
still about this subject, u should bring top “happy” and make sure that this is not crossing labor day so much u will have gains in terme of both aesthetics and readability

the logo
is well placed according to the z-shape reading process but this is clearly not outstanding enough and u should make an extra effort of the typo part of it s that the logo values your work a bit more

finition
indeed, it takes u to put some shadows in many places so that the composition looks more realistic and the global item looks more worked out, pro and visually attractive indeed. Shadows will be particularly welcome under the main titles and the model …