I have a good idea for a wordpress plugin but dont know how to code it. Dont know my options, would someone team up?

I have a good idea for a wordpress plugin but dont know how to code it. Dont know my options, would someone team up?

–> And I have looked and their is no plugin made for what I want.

I personally think its an awesome idea, obviously more opinions might make it clear if its good or not since perhaps if it was awesome it would already have been made?

I dont know how to go about this, I would rather team up then pay someone.

No offense but it doesn’t mean it’s good idea if there’s no previous plug-ins. Most of the time, people come up with “great” plug-in ideas whenever they need something on their project especially when they don’t find any existing plug-in

I’m not sure about yours but I’d rather to offer you a fixed price for the plugin instead of partnership. If you’re interested in, let me know

Hi thanks for the response.

1. Why would you be against a partnership , just out of curiosity ?

2. Do you have any plugins I can see that you have done ?

3. What would be the price ?

• I’m just not against, I don’t think it’d be really good idea to invest the time
  • I do mostly WP themes but recently just uploaded one plugin to CC. You can check
  • Not sure. Better to contact me first. Maybe I like the idea so we can discuss the details