I have a big problem in my account

Hello, my friends, I have a big problem with my account and I, months ago, I changed my username three times because I find my name meaningless, and today I have a problem that when I deal with people or companies outside this great market, I sent a sample of my work to them, and I sent them my personal page here, but they send me. Are you a member of this company, it was my fault that I put word studio in my user, made my clients complain it was not my business, After a few months, can I send a message to support the management of Envato The core of them to do so, and does this change affect my sales in the market, wait for all comments and private support Envato company, Greetings to you my friends :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

I’m not sure I understand your problem correctly. Your customers complains about your username?

1 Like

Hi

Envato allow 3 username changes per year. As you already changed 3 times so you will not be able to change now. In this situation you can contact envato Author Support and let them know details, they will assist you.

Thanks

1 Like

True they complain because I put word studio in my name, they think I’m a company

:disappointed_relieved:

what da… do you mean? lol

Apparently it’s because “ooredoo” is a huge international telecommunications company. So the clients think it’s misleading and he is using the company’s name to market himself. And i can confirm that it actually looks so misleading.

Nope, i think they still gonna complain unless you remove the word “ooredoo” from your name.

I don’t know much about the laws but i’m pretty sure you could get in trouble for that if that company finds out about your profile and complains to Envato.

The good news is that you can change your Envato username, check this article out.

(Keep in mind your past account usernames will still appear in the history section in the right sidebar of your profile, but you can contact Envato to remove it).

Good luck!

Thank You So Much My Friend

1 Like

hi yes indeed your problem was much more a communicational problem for u rather than any other thing this far … since u have joined a short while ago as for i could understand , what u haver to know is that the first time u are free to change your pseudo as u want to … but now choose your second name cautiously as this may not be what happens again … after that u will have to contact head office and see with them to change pseudo and so on …
the boring thing for u would have been if u had turned out to be a well established envato author … but as u are starting and u are not that much known by the market in a general way , changing pseudo for u right now should not have too much of an impact actually …

1 Like

Thanks , Thanks My Friend

Hi

If you are still need help and not found how to contact support for changing username (As you already changed 3 times so you will not be able to change from yourself within 1 year) then please go this link:

There you will get ‘Tell us more’ Field just select ‘I need to change my username’ and continue to fill the rest field. Support team will assist you.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello, Thank you You made a request a little while ago, how long it takes to respond

If you already opened ticket please keep patience, support team will reply all open ticket one by one and they will reply you as quickly they can. Thanks

1 Like

Thank You So Much My Friend . Im Very Happy :smile: :smile: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I won’t get help???

Please keep patience support team will reply your ticket as quickly they can. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you and for your support

1 Like

hey u guys, stop calling people “sir”, wow it looks like we are all a bunch of old timers lol

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like