I had a soft reject. Then hard.

Please help. I have a lot of experience and quality for me is the main criterion.This is my first job on GR
I had a soft reject (eps 10v., open paths, excessive points on some paths). When i changed I received hard reset and message “and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again” :pensive:

hi i think that th rejection is due to the typo indeed, plus u are failing to introduce the tag line, which is required indeed …

1 Like

Yea, I agree with @n2n44, the font choice doesnt seem fitting.

I also have a bit if a problem with the dark lines throughout the logo, they look fine when it’s larger, but as it gets smaller, those lines start to look messy, like there’s something wrong with it. The hands also get lost a little bit, since there’s not much contrast between them and the turquoise shirt.

Overall it’s an alright logo, but there’s definitely room for improvement.

1 Like

thanks for the answer. I’m afraid that if I change the logo a bit and send it again, then I will be banned for download ((

how to organize layers: overlap or cut to the joint?%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-1

Right, for you to submit this logo again, you’d have to make some significant changes that make it look quite different. The tips that we gave are mostly for you to keep in mind with future items, or if you want to overhaul this current one.

As for the layering, I don’t think it matters too much, but you should always make sure that the logo files are as clean and easy to use as possible.

1 Like

thanks for the help dude!

your logo looks like -> " I eated fine"

hehehehheheehhe

it’s good, but I can see you copied a hand of this woman

but I see things - I do the same haha :smiley:

peace!

1 Like

LOOOOOOOOL u are killing me lol