I got a sale from Red Giant or?

videohive

Greetings, Envato!
Yesterday i got a multi-use license sale for my motion graphics clips item - https://videohive.net/item/vj-neon-lights-pack/15016878

I checked the statement and a bit wondered about the customer information, check the screenshot. Looks like Red Giant video production company has purchased my item!? Or!? The same address is on their website. If you don’t know, the company makes top software for video editing, such as trapcode plugins.

I probably wouldn’t post this publicly. But yes, seem so.

Sorry, i don’t know if it’s secret. Has blurred all personal information on the screenshot.

You should be proud of it and tell it to your team mate (if any) and celebrate a small party then? :slight_smile:
I also found out that some top universities have purchased our Education Theme and it really motivates the team to create more awesome products.
Anyway, even big agencies will use some stock to speed up their productivity so no surprise at all.
Michael

I guess it’s no secret. More about business conduct. But I guess it doesn’t really matter.

But of course, always fun when a celebrated and great company uses your products :slight_smile:

Submit it to the Famous Five thread once they have published somewhere.