I downloaded the Miraculous theme from Envato Elements and it requires a purchase code

I download the Miraculous theme from the evato element and it requires me to enter the parameters be

Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code. Also personal token only for envato market, envato elements don’t have such personal token features.

You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. please just ignore entering the purchase code and it will work fine for you. If the theme not work without entering those things then you can go to author envato market profile page and use the right side contact form and let them know.

After contacting envato’s support, it seems that this theme has been removed from the evato element, I really want to use miraculous: ((

if the theme has been removed from envato elements then you will not be able to download the theme from envato elements. So, better will be to find (search) an alternative theme as like that theme.

Otherwise you can search the theme in envato market (themeforest) and direct purchase from there.