I don't understand how my things are getting rejected

@paulmodarn As someone with experience as a previous reviewer I imagine that the reason your track got rejected is largely because of the inclusion and execution of the “popcorn” sounds around 0:50. Whenever they’re used (particularly towards the end of the track) they are a little random and displeasing to digest and listen to. The track as a whole does not sound cohesive or pleasing enough as an RF track so it lacks overall utility. The reviewers may have also felt that the mastering could have been improved and/or that the track just sounded a little dated with the combination of electric piano + percussion. Just my personal thoughts that I hope help you, I don’t share this feedback in any official capacity.

Also, randomly, and I hope you don’t mind saying this (and this is not related to why your track was rejected btw), I couldn’t help thinking that your track was a lounge version of this song! :wink:

My advice to you? Don’t give up and don’t take rejection personally. Work on a brand new project and get it approved and move on. :thumbsup:

“The biggest hurdle is rejection. Any business you start, be ready for it. The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is the successful people do all the things the unsuccessful people don’t want to do. When 10 doors are slammed in your face, go to door number 11 enthusiastically, with a smile on your face.” - John Paul DeJoria

3 Likes