I don't know why My Project rejected

Hello. I submitted the project to After Effects and it was accepted. The same project changed under Premiere and sent. For some reason, they gave a complete refusal (isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward).
Can some reviewer evaluate the project according to the nationality of the author?

Did you comment in “message to the reviewer” section that your project was a Premiere version of an After Effects template previously approved?

No, there are people from all over the world in Envato. We are just authors/designers, no matter the nationality.

1 Like

No, in the Message to Reviewer section, I didn’t indicate that your project is a pre-release version of a previously approved After Effects template.
If the After Effects template is a normal quality standard, why doesn’t the Premiere version meet the required quality standard?
And my product is a normal quality standard, I did not think that the reviewer would react like that.

Upload your Premiere project again but this time make a comment in Message to the Reviewer explaining that your project is the Premiere version of your previously approved After Effects project. Write the name and link of your AE project, so the reviewer can check this.

But it is not soft rejected, hard rejected

But these are specific cases where you have to explain what I mentioned before in Message to the Reviewer section, even if it was hard rejected. I would do that.

Thank you very much

:+1:

What do you think? The After Effects project was approved, but the same project’s Premiere template was strongly rejected. What needs to be changed here? (They replied to my email that any hard-rejected item won’t contain any feedback and this cannot be resubmitted.)
Lower Third Pack Premiere Pro

Did you inform the reviewer that the After Effects version was approved in the message box?

No, I didn’t indicate. I thinked If the After Effects template is a normal quality standard, why doesn’t the Premiere version meet the required quality standard?

As I know you should include the link of the approved After Effects version in the message box to inform the reviewer that the template was approved already. You can contact the support team to get a clearer answer.

I am contact the support team. But they write that any hard-rejected item won’t contain any feedback and this cannot be resubmitted.

Why does the Envato reviewer give my projects a complete rejection? I can’t understand.
This is the last project that was rejected.

I see projects accepted worse than mine.
Below are the links of those who were also rejected