I don't know how to contact with themeforest help center.

Hi I need help I bought a theme and is not working well and they also don’t answer my requests. What can I do? Who can help me?

Hi @ap94143

Sorry! to hear you’re having troubles with your purchased Item. If the item not work as they describe in the item details page then you can ask for refund.

If you are eligable to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explantion of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form.

Thanks

Hi @mgscoder thanks for answering me. Maybe is just that I don’t understand how things work within the theme, but I have opened a question asking for help in Qode Help Center (the author) and there is no answer from their side. Do I take their silence as a reason for a refund?

some author don’t work on week end so there is a possibility some delay to reply. I would like to give them time to reply. Also you can post a comments in theme comments page to let them know that you need their support. Hope they will reply you. If they don’t reply within 3 business days then you can ask them refund. Thanks