I don't instal

themeforest-EgZ57r4Y-blurb-price-comparison-affiliate-website-multi-vendor-store-and-product-review-psd-template

The name suggests that’s a PSD template so it’s not going to “install” anywhere - just be opened and edited in photoshop

2 Likes

How to upload to the web?

It’s a PSD file so you would have to edit it - export as a JPG image and then add that to your hosting

BUT it’s an image not a web template so it will not be interactive, clickable, etc.

I just bought it so I don’t know how to use it. I thought it was the theme

That is definitely a PSD template so unfortunately there is no way to use it as a website theme without using it for a design but having to then write all of the code you need to make it operate as as website

There is a WP version of this design Blurb - Affiliate Marketing WordPress Theme by themeim | ThemeForest and a HTML version Blurb - Price Comparison with Review base Multivendor Coupon Store Affiliate Marketing HTML Template by themeim

Oh! Should I buy another one?

Can I just buy it and use it?

Can I just buy it and use it?

If you need wordpres theme then you should to buy wordpress version:

If you need html template then you should to buy html version:

All 3 items (PSD, theme, template published from the same author). so, you can also discuss with the author about it.

Thanks

How to use the “themeforest-EgZ57r4Y-blurb-price-comparison-affiliate-website-multi-vendor-store-and-product-review-psd-template”?

You were already told that that is a PSD template. You need to code that into some sort of HTML template if you want to us it online. But that would be a waste of time and money since there already are existing HTML and even WordPress version of that design as shared by guys above.

If you are completely new to this stuff then ty to google something like difference between PSD, HTML and WordPress templates.

1 Like

Contact the author through this link and explain to them that you meant to buy the Wordpress theme instead. Maybe you could discuss getting a refund for the PSD template.

Before asking for a refund, you should first purchase the Wordpress theme. Doing this will show the author that you are genuine and not trying to rip them off.

If you don’t know how to implement a Wordpress theme onto your own site, you can hire someone to do it for you. I would recommend finding someone through the link below. Remember that you will also need to buy a hosting plan from one of the various companies out there to actually put your site onto the internet.
https://studio.envato.com/explore/wordpress

Ask to make a refund for your PSD and buy Wordpress istead. And google info about all this templates to be sure what exactly you need