I don’t recived my zip theme

I just buy a template but when i open the zip its all documents and html so I can’t install that in wordpress.

Hi @marieeshow99,

Are you shure you have purchased wordpress theme not a html template!
Please may we know which item you have purchased? so that we can check it for you.

Thanks

I found it in wordpress themes that why i bought it. I just a beginner in this wordpress world. I really need how to solve. Thanks

provide the purchased item title/link. so that I can check is it wp or html

Mulo Creative MultiPurpose Template

there is no such item named Mulo

Sorry Muli Creative MultiPurpose Template

Sorry! to say that one is a html template and it is published under:
Site Templates > Creative

It is not a wordpress theme. so, it will not work in wordpress.
wordpress theme you will get here under wordpress category:

Oh no, it a way that u can return me the money or a refund in the same store pls. I must have to have this website for tomorrow

Hi @marieeshow99,

As you have already downloded the item the author can decline your refund request. but You can give a try and request a refund here.

Here is all the information about refunds:
Envato Market Refund Rules

Thanks

I am disagree with your answer I fell that you steal my money! Give me a solution!

I am not your purchased item author. Just I am trying to assist you so that you can go in the right track. check my last reply and continue.

Okay i will communicate with the autor of the template. So i have to buy a new u so pls can u tell if this theme “Navian Mulltipurpose Responsive” would will work on wordpress and if i install it is going to look the same so i just need to change some words and the phots. Thanks

yes this one wordpress theme and will work on wordpress.

If you have any query about the theme you can ask directly to the theme author as a comments (post commnets with your pre-purchase query) here:

Thanks