I do not understand reject for the script

Sorry for my English,
I sent my first php script and received this message:

Please make sure the code adheres to PSR standards.
Make sure that the code does not raise any PHP errors, notices or warnings. Please set error_reporting (E_ALL)
Please double check for common security vulnerabilities: SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, etc
Please make sure the item does not contain any encrypted code or third party licensing system.

Using codeigniter as framework is default all errors are reported (error_reporting (E_ALL) and there are no errors, use htmlentities (), htmlspecialchars () and xss_clean of codeigniter, Use db-> escape () and db-> escapestr () For SQL injection. All code is mine but a php library for ImageWorkshop (opensource) and Bootstrapsuggest (Apache license) images as far as the PSR code is written very well commented but well written.
Is it a hard reject? Can I send it back? I also think a good script you think about it?

Here’s a demo:

demo

Email: admin@admin.com
Password: password

Thanks so much!

If those requirements are met as you say then reason is probably third party software. Although they not forbid it, they require for you to state (in readme, item desc) that you are using some 3rd party code so customer can see it.