I did not get what I was advertised

Hi. I recently bought the “videomag theme”. I thought that I would get the template and edit it in wordpress. But I didn’t.

What I got was this barebones version. Is there a way to get the version of it that is in the preview?

What I got

What was advertised

No WordPress theme looks the same as the demo until you add demo content or your own content.

Check the documentation that will put line how to find / import and that and set the theme up properly

It talks about quick start xml file which you will need to install and then set the front and blog pages, assign the correct navigation etc.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m really sorry, your second sentence confused me. Is the documentation in the download file?

Quick start sounds like what I need

Hi

you will need to download ‘All Files & Documentation’ to get theme documentation.
Please check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support. In documentation you will get how to setup theme and theme bundle plugins, how to import demo content, how to setup theme options and many more which you will need to make your website.

Still need support the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased theme Author. How to Contact Author and let them know. Don’t worry just contact theme Author. theme Author will be very happy to assist you.

Thanks

It worked, thank you

1 Like