I designed a company logo, give me your feedback

1 Like

It’s decent, though I think the letters in “NEMOVA” are a little too close together. I’m also not a huge fan of the logo colours (the background is nice), it doesn’t stick out as much as it should.

Overall it’s way too simple to be sold on a marketplace, so hopefully that’s not why you made it.

3 Likes

hi i think that the logo is sort of clean but this would be good to add some creative touch to it so that it looks more original, more worked out and that it ultimately increases the commercial potential of it indeed. @XioxGraphix was right about what he said for letters being too close from each other this impacts negatively the reading ability and makes people feel like this is lacking breathing. Beware also of the “environment” that u give your logo … at this is stage on most of the previews, the logo is not popping out, has limited impact and your item is not being much valued, too. In the very first preview, you are on the verge of violating the “contrast” basic design principle, which is clearly not a good idea indeed and same goes with the bottom part of the last preview, actually … . I would also give a bit more impact to the tagline , as for now, the name is very much prevailing over it , this looks a bit misbalanced in my view

2 Likes

@n2n44 Thank you

2 Likes

@XioxGraphix Thank you

2 Likes

u are welcome :slight_smile: happy if it could help you, i think that u are on the right way, keep fighting your way through and u will definitely take your game to the next level and have more success too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@n2n44 @XioxGraphix
I made some changes to my logo and design what do you think of the logo now

2 Likes

Are you planning on uploading this to GraphicRiver? Regardless of whatever small changes you make, I don’t think it will ever be accepted purely due to its simplicity and ease to recreate.

It does look a bit better than before now that you’ve given some space between each letter, but the colours still don’t pop out enough. For example, on the phone background, you should just make the logo/text white, because right now it looks a little faded and doesn’t stand out much.

2 Likes

@XioxGraphix Can I make the logo white only? Is there a problem if the logo is made in white?

1 Like

@XioxGraphix I have read the rules for logos, as one of the golden rules for designing logos is that the logo is simple so that it remains in the viewer’s memory

1 Like

I’m just talking about that one part of the preview.

1 Like

@n2n44 @XioxGraphix I made some changes to my logo, what do you say about the logo now?

1 Like

Well yes, but a marketplace logo is different than something you’d do for a specific company or business. Most people can recreate this in less than 5 minutes, and there isn’t much appeal that would make someone want to spend $25-$30 for it.

2 Likes

hi buddy, fully agreed

2 Likes

@n2n44 Thank you I uploaded my logo file Do you think my logo will be accepted

1 Like

You will get feedback from graphic artisits with this post. You need feedback from marketing professionals. The simplicity is good for marketing. The use of only 2 colours is good. Never use any more than 3 colours. Always keep in mind that the customer may want to put the logo on printing or shirts etc. More than 3 colours will make their cost increase. I don’t know the culture of the company, or what they do, so I cannot really comment on whether it will be suitable for your client. I know it is a play on the N but does that reflect how the company would like to be perceived? Bling and pop does not work with logos.The best type of logo will reflect what the company does without having any words added. Good Luck!

1 Like

This isn’t made for a specific client, it’s made to be sold on GraphicRiver, so the rules are very different.
I’ve also worked as a professional in marketing design and as a marketing consultant for about 5 years.

@amiral-izzi
It’s better, but like I said, this logo concept is just too simple for a marketplace like GraphicRiver. If you submit it and it gets accepted then great, happy for you, but it’s highly likely that it won’t happen.

1 Like

And hence, that is why I don’t buy my logos from GraphicRiver. Obviously there is a market there as most people don’t understand the principles behind marketing so yes, in this case, the visual appeal, including pop and bling, is probably the best option.

1 Like

i think that my answer is a bit answering the question lol besides, despite this is a better , i am not sure that the modified version can be considered as bringing “significant changes” enough so that u can legitimately repost like this

1 Like

lol if i agree with most of what u said when it comes to the way logos are being printed, the research for less cost for companies and printing in two colors and so on, well, i also have this to say , the minimalistic thing makes me laugh, on the other hand, so many people explain to us how this is working so well but in the end , ever since the NBA for instance changed from their highly worked paraphernalia to the common font thing, there are clearly less of their merchandizing in the streets on many countries of the world … u also have to keep something in mind, here this is a marketplace indeed, if u do not bring sufficient work to the table, why would people buy the thing rather than redoing on their own, as many potential buyers are designers themselves who act like resellers for one of their customers …

1 Like