I can't use envato elements website -Whoops! We're having some problems logging you in. Please contact customer support for help.

I can’t use envato elements website -Whoops! We’re having some problems logging you in. Please contact customer support for help.

I’ve been send the email to Envato 3 times, but I have not received a reply yet for long time.

Hi

Assuming you have opened help ticket at envato elements. Please don’t create multiple ticket which will increase open ticket queue and can vause more delay.
If you didn’t open help ticket at elements then please contact Elements Support. Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!

I’m not sure I have open help ticket at envato elements and create multiple ticket. how do I know it? but they had send to me this…

Hi A1006sw,

Thanks for contacting us. Your request has been received and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Your ticket number is 1660888.

If you’d like to email an update before you hear back from us, please reply to this email. In the meantime, feel free to check out our Help Center resources for more help.

Kind regards,
Envato Customer Success Team

you have created envato market help ticket. Please use my reply elements help ticket link and open only a single help ticket. Support Team will be happy to help. Thanks

How do I open only a single help ticket?

Sorry! for the confusion. Please just fill the form mean just open the ticket. and that’s all. Thanks

I am having the same issue, I just opened a ticket but it said the wait could be as long as 7 days, I’m assuming multiple people are also having this problem, hopefully they figure it out soon.