I can't understand those words ?? SEO Optimized, SEO Friendly

Hi I want to buy 2 themes from themeforest but I can’t understand those words
1)Well Documented/ Unrated
2)WPML support (this means with his plugins or just with his files ???)
3) SEO Optimized
4) SEO Friendly
5) Translation ready

1 Like

Hi, I’ll try to give you an hand on this :slight_smile:

1. With nice and simple documentation which can help you through every process of instalation, backup, or content conception of the product.
  2. WPML support means that the theme must have files, or be ready for the use of this plugin, in case you want to use it with those themes.
  3. SEO Optimized, it’s like a theme that offers some implementation or feature for the SEO optimization, or maybe some kind of seo plugins support.
  4. SEO friendly, has to do with the above requirement, and make full use of the SEO plugin or feature to help you indexing and use the SEO properties to get for higher ranks on browser searches.
  5. Translation ready has to do with the capability of the theme to receive, or use some kind of plugin of translation, and make full use of its features without any issue. What we mean, is that the plugin you’ll be using with those themes should be compatible with them.

Hope this helped you.

Best regards.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer but in short WPML support just he includes .po .mo files and that’s it?

I think not. WPML, is more like a database plugin, which uses database to store information. So this is different from adding just the .mo.po files.

Best regards.