I can't report comments anymore !

Hi folks,

I have being reporting comments for about three months, and none of the comments were deleted, so i can’t now report any new comments.

All of them still ‘under review’.

Any suggestions or help ?

Thanks !

3 Likes

Seems like it’s the same on Videohive. I’ve reported a few comments a month ago and there is till this:

This comment is currently being reviewed.

2 Likes

After reading this topic and go to check my reported comments and it says they are under review from 11 days. things are getting slow

2 Likes

I think envato must review the comments reported by you.

1 Like

They’re not checking it. I have contacted the support. I have been told the team is busy and will check it asap but it’s been more than 3 months for some comments I’ve reported and they are basically still there (This comment is currently being reviewed.)

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it!

At least the comments you’re looking to remove aren’t viewable.

But i can’t report new comments anymore till the old reported commented are deleted.
So if i got new bad comments, i can’t report them. :expressionless:

Maybe a temporary issue. Try again later or contact support

Now when I click to send report on comment it does not do anything, just refreshes the page. Is it a bug or a feature?

Been having this issue for 3-4 months.
Seems like Envato does not take their time to review comments anymore, hence why the queue is full and you can’t report new ones.
Just create a second account and use it to report abusive comments.

@BenLeong @matthewcoxy
Any updates? we have comments reported half month ago, it includes offensive language, not collaboration from a buyer (we ended up to refund to save time for both). Our sale stops then.
And now if someone mentioned another item in our comment section, I cannot report anymore. Where is the PIC team? I remembered that we have a special department who only takes care of this matter.

Michael

2 Likes

We’re really, really close to making the transfer. Sorry it’s taken so long!

1 Like

DELETE * FROM evanto_reports
+
DELETE FROM evanto_comment WHERE reported = 1

if you need help with the query just give me the structure lol :smiley:

3 Likes

@KingDog how’s about the progress?
There’s many comments such as duplicate comment, bad words like suck, heck, sheeshh and I cannot report anymore.

From what I’ve heard, we’re getting really close.

1 Like

For real? It’s been almost 8 months, and you still can’t run a query to delete all the reported comments!?

Me and 3 other authors are unable to report anymore. and for sure so many other aurthors.

What is going on Envato?

In 8 months, you can finish building a freaking house!

1 Like

They must be amazingly close since they say they got closer everytime we talk about that problem. Actually im receiving same answer from evanto for about 1 year. As author we do not deserve anything we only bring them money. Of course they bring us money but without coders nobody makes money without marketplace coders still can sell on their site. One day ( when it will maybe be too late ) they will realise that author should be their priority. Im selling here for about 3 years now and yes i had some good time but more it go and more they add terms that are bad or not so good for authors. I think
we will see the end of author here in near future.

1 Like

Yeah we would have really liked to have put this to bed a long time ago. But the priority was just not high enough and things kept being pushed back. I’ll be dancing in the streets when it finally gets done :smiley:

2 Likes

@KingDog another 2 months just passed and we still cannot report comment.

1 Like

The change we were waiting for just went in yesterday, so we’re getting really close now :slight_smile:

2 Likes