I can't install or access my purchased theme in envate or wordpress even with the token

Your OAuth Personal Token has been verified. However, there are no WordPress downloadable items in your account.

Are you sure you bought it on Themeforest? What’s the name of the theme you bought?

Hi

Please download your purchased theme from your Dashboard Download tab. Go to Downloads and download from there (Assuming you are loggedin in envato market).

Thanks

1 Like

Yes, I purchased it from Themeforest… [Molla - React eCommerce Template]

I have downloaded it. The challenge is installing it as a wordpress theme or accessing it through the envato market plugin using a token.

Molla - React eCommerce Template

is a html template and can’t be installed in wordpress.

for wordpress you have to purchase wordpress theme.

But I don’t even see the html files after unzipping!!

unzip your full download, there should be another zip or foder which will contain the template html. Also you will find a documentation folder for guideline in the main zip.

After unzipping, I don’t see another zip or documentation folder for guideline. All I can see after unzipping are these folders: config, public, scripts,src, and a Json file names “package.” The folders contain js files.

Hi @julius-lule,

Please check the item page:

you will see this item is a:
Compatible With: ReactJS, Bootstrap 4.x

ThemeForest Files Included: CSS Files, JS Files

So, it is a React eCommerce Template.

Thanks

The challenge is I can only see Json and javascript files. I can’t see CSS and other file types.
Or there’s another way of unpacking “react” website templates!!

please contact your purchased Item author, Item author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query: