I can't get theme support

Hello,

I purchased the theme below but the seller is not helping and I am having problems. How can I get help?

Regards

I saw that you download this item from envato elements you have to get in touch with elements support team they will helped!

Thank for you the answer.

https://nikadevs.ticksy.com/ticket/2657488/

I wrote 2 days after the purchase, but there was no reply, there is indifference.

Hi @metinbeci,

I can see you have commented on the template 10 days ago but no reply from the Author. An unexcepted behavior. Please post another one comment and tell them what is your concern and also let them know that you have contacted them through their support system. Hope this time author will reply you. If the author don’t reply you on the comments or your support ticket then you can get in touch with envato customer support by opening a Help ticket .

Thanks

Hi @mgscoder ,

When I look at the support tickets, the seller has not been providing support for more than 1 year and I would like to state that I am a very victim now.

We couldn’t make my company’s website and I want my grievance rectified.

Thank you for your valuable answers and help. I found the missing files when I reviewed the answered Support tickets.