I can't get my images to upload on my website.

I have just installed physcode and when I post to my site there is no image… If I click on the post I get 400 bad request. This is the first time I have tried to build a site. Thanks for any advice I get

I think your best bet would be to talk to @PhysCode themselves? I’m assuming it’s one of their themes that you’re using.

Thank you so much. How do I contact them?

How did you solve it? How can I contact support I send them messages but they never answer!! I just want my page to look like the demo but it isn’t happening. I am thinking of cancelling unless they help. Where can I send the author a message? Thanks in advance

If it’s envato support you are messaging then they won’t be able to help with theme specific queries - that needs to be the author.

Without the theme name it’s hard to give exact support links - psycode is an author with multiple items.

Bear in mind that there is a very high chance that images from the demo are not included in the download due to licensing

Thanks so much Charlie. I just need to know how to post a message to the Author. My theme is travel blog. I really like it and will do what I can to make it work. If I can send a message to the author I will be happy. I seem to be going around in circles trying to find the page to contact. I am on the Physcode support forum but cannot find anywhere to post a message. It seems so complex. Help please Charlie

Now I have registered and reset my password to the physcode support page and when I log in I am not allowed access to this page. Why are things so complex? Never had problems like this with any other site in my life? Help please. I just want to post a message to the author!!!

The authors support forum is outside envato so it is hard to advise much on this.

If you are having issues accessing the support forum then send the author a message here or leave a comment here.

Coincidentally, looking at the images being used, I would be almost certain that these are not provided as part of the theme download

Thank you so much, Charlie. you are amazing and much appreciated. I will contact the author. Thank you so much once again.