I can't edit the project

Hi guys, I recently submitted a project and it was rejected. They informed me of the items that I have to change in order to resend the project, the problem is that the project I sent is not appearing on my profile :frowning: Can someone help me?

already hard rejected Item again resubmit not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload (your rejected item). So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item.

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.

I just resubmitted the project but I find it strange. The first project I sent, I received an email informing the shipping status. The project also appeared in my portfolio as “pending”. This last one didn’t happen at all

when you will submit an item to get review then the item will display in your Dashboard page right sidebar but not in your Portfolio page.