I cant edit a page the in Elementor after updating to Core Version 4.0.12 and Theme Version: 8.0.12

Hey, after updating to Core Version 4.0.12 and Theme Version: 8.0.12 I cant edit my Elementor front page anymore!!! I need that. It simply shows gray background and does nothing.

This is from Elementor website: Can't Edit with Elementor- What Should I Do? | Elementor
And:
The widget panel is grayed out or loading endlessly

• If the widget panel is grayed out completely and looks like the image below, you may have a plugin conflict . To find a plugin that is causing the layout issue, deactivate all of your plugins except Elementor and Elementor Pro, if applicable. If this solves the problem, reactivate each plugin one by one, until you spot the problematic plugin. If found, contact that plugin’s support for help, or use a different plugin.

In my case: its grayed out… Please fix it. Thanks.

It doesn’t help turning off “Enable ETheme studio” or turning classic tiles on or off, on Home Page on Xstore Customizer…

Hi @martdu,

Please contact the author of your purchased theme, the theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

I found the problematic plugin. You must deactivate “Flexible PDF Coupons Pro for WooCommerce” (by Wp Desk) to be able to edit in Elementor.