I can't buy themes!

Hello there,

I bought the Porto theme from 3 different e-mail addresses before.

In my first purchase, I received the theme, my license number was received, but the next day my money was returned and my account was closed. In my subsequent attempts, my account was closed during the purchase process. I just opened a new account with my own domain name extension as tezcan@asya******.com.

Will my account be closed if I make a purchase again? Why is it closing?

It’s been a long time, I need to buy the theme and activate the site. Project time is running out.

1 Like

Hi @besblues,

Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

I reported it there but they sent this message.

Blockquote

What,

Regrettably, after further review, we’re using our discretion and will not be re-enabling your account.

Please note, your most recent order has been voided by our payment system, so no funds have been taken from your account.

Regards,

Sarah
Envato Help

Blockquote

1 Like
1 Like

No, I didn’t do anything with the bank. I bought a theme, the money transfer showed up on my credit card and then the money was refunded, the account was closed. When I open a new account and try to purchase, the account is closed. I don’t know what to do can someone help?

1 Like

I created a new account and tried again, my account was automatically closed. You blockaded an entire country?

Why am I having trouble when I’m not guilty? Why are the authorities so indifferent? Why is no one helping me?

What country are you in?

There are better things then buying a theme, like downloading a free one :cactus: Cheers!