I can´t install a new purchased theme

I need help!!! I can not install the theme due to this error: Unable to decompress the package. The theme does not have style sheet style.css.

And also this error: The template is not available. Themes need an index.php template file. Child Themes need a template header in the style.css stylesheet.

What was the file?

Assuming it is a WP theme then this link covers the process https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821510-Theme-is-missing-the-style-css-stylesheet-error

I have tried the solutions that come in the link and by ftp gives me the 2nd error that I report and as for the first solution does not come within the subject a second folder.zip, the theme is called XPRO

Hi

Sorry to say “Xpro - Onepage Multipurpose Bootstrap HTML” is a html template and you will not be able to install it in wordpress or any other cms. The html template can’t be installed as like wordpress theme.

Thanks

2 Likes

How can I make a refund of the theme? Since it is not valid for wordpress

Hi

Sorry to say the Item Author most probably will not accept refund in this case. If you need wordpress theme then you have to purchase wordpress theme.

If you are eligable to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explantion of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the request form.

Here is all the information about refunds:
Envato Market Refund Rules

Thanks