I can only see one page of my portfolio. Bug on the site?

I don’t know if I’m the only one who has it, but there is a problem with seeing all the pages of my portfolio.
If I am logged in and enter my portfolio (the page loads longer than usual), I can see only one page with my projects - buttons 1,2,3,4,5 … 15 are missing. I cannot go to the next pages.
The situation changes if I log out from my account and start browsing my portfolio - then everything works as it should.
Tested on several browsers and on the phone - this happens all the time.
@BenLeong can you check it and fix it?
Maybe it’s something related to the Envato Elements banner that’s at the top right now?

7 Likes

I have the same situation!

2 Likes

While it’s not ideal and will hopefully be fixed shortly… I can see multiple pages of all the people this is happening to, but I just can’t see mine. So there should be no issues with buyers browsing portfolios. Hopefully!

2 Likes

Same with me, I tried everything you tried. this has never happened to me before. Hope it gets fixed soon.

I have the same bug.

1 Like

I have the same situation.

1 Like

Same here. Realy scary to see when 10 years of your works dissapear and also i see that portfolio loaded with dely, may be some sort of caching happenibg before all will settle

Same here. I see only one page in my portfolio when I’m logged in, but I can see all pages in portfolios from other authors.

1 Like

I have the same situation.

same here. But if in search line in porfolio write anything all working and I can see all items on the keyword )

Fixed.

Thanks.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Slow loading for Portfolio page