I bought the Sticky Radio Html player for shoutcast and icecast today and it will not work can someone help

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

That is the message I get on my wordpress . I called my website hosting company they also tried it and got the same problem . We tried unzipping the files and uploading . Still nothing . Have I bought an invalid plugin ?

Hi @connorg15,

This a HTML5 Media Plugin it will not work like WordPress or Any other CMS version Plugin.
you have to convert it into WordPress Plugin then you can use it as WP/CMS Theme

They have WordPress version plugin you can contact with your purchased item author.

hope they will help

Let us Know if you have any other question.

Thanks

Hi Stormybytes Thank you for your swift response . I bought this as a wordpress plugin thats what its advertised as ?

Hero - Shoutcast and Icecast Radio Player With History - WordPress Plugin

I think your item documentation have necessary information about item installation.if doesn’t work contact with your item author @LambertGroup
This is your item support

hope they will guide well but remember installation isn’t their responsibility.

Thanks!

Hi Unlock design , I actually purchased that one and have it it wont work either. I have contacted the author but as yet no response . It definitely said it was a word press plug in. I watched this video did exactly what it said and got a message saying no valid plugin found . I then contacted my website hosts went through it all again ,They tried and nothing . So I have two here now neither is of any use and im out of pocket . The installation is not the problem its the plugin so surely they are responsible for making sure it is right ? Mary

Please contact with Envato Customer Success Envato Support
Hope they will explain to you exactly what happen about that plugin.

Hello,

The .zip file you’ve downloaded from CodeCanyon.net also contains help documentation, PSD files and license information. Please unzip it and install the '.zip’ file you’ll find inside.

Don’t forget to check the video tutorials available on product page https://codecanyon.net/item/sticky-radio-player-wordpress-plugin-full-width-shoutcast-and-icecast-html5-player/17162755 , under ‘Video Tutorial’ section

1 Like