I bought the Oshine Website Theme - what now :-/

Hi

I just purchased the Oshine Theme and thought it would be an easy upload into wordpress, which it wasn’t - apparently I have to use a different server, wordpress doesn’t let me upload… help! I thought i have purchased an easy to set up website template, it has turned into a nightmare, I have only the download file and have no idea what to do with it… apparently I have to get a different server… but which one? and how to upload after all? Unfortunately envato nor oshine or the forrest group provides and e-chat nor any customer service… I tried to contact them and it didnt work… please help

Do you have a WordPress install already on your website? If so, then you should be able to upload the theme zip from Appearance > Themes > Add New. Make sure you have downloaded “Installable Theme Zip” from your Downloads page. You can contact the author for more help on this: http://themeforest.net/item/oshine-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/9545812/support

Your website is a WordPress.com site? If so then you are right the themes from here cannot be used on those.

You need to have your own domain and hosting on which you can easily install WordPress and apply the theme you purchased from here.