I bought elements on this website, but there was a problem and no one solved it, so I was blocked di

I bought elements on this website, but there was a problem and no one solved it, so I was blocked directly, which took me nine days, as well as the server and technology. Is no one upholding justice now? I can’t contact the customer service on the purchase platform, and no one helped me to deal with it. I sent emails, Twitter, and Facebook, but I haven’t responded yet.
The merchant who lied to me and blocked me is this viserlab. I hope that someone on the platform will uphold justice for me and solve this problem for me. I also hope that the majority of buyers will not be deceived again

The merchant who lied to me and blocked me is this viserlab. I hope that someone on the platform will uphold justice for me and solve this problem for me. I also hope that the majority of buyers will not be deceived again

The author is not required to provide support for the items from Elements. It’s gonna be your problem to fix it ( not sure about your conversation between the author, he may end up ignoring your messages at some point )