I bought an item which have all MOV file currupted [need help for fix or refund]

I purchased an After Effect template [Cooking Program Show Pack] for $26 and downloaded the file.

But upon extracting all the stock MOV files are corrupted and unable to import in AE, now I don’t have clue where to reach out for a refund or fix the issue, dropped a message to the author but no response.

Please help.

Thank you

Hi

May be the file was encoded as a Quicktime MOV file, which is a standard video codec. It sounds like you do not have the codecs installed and might be trying to play back the video in a window’s native media player.

Please try to download and install the Quicktime player from Apple to have the codecs installed. Similarly, if you open the file in a video editing program, it should play fine.

Hope will help you. Also hope author will reply you soon.

Thanks

MOV is not an uncommon video file. So you can find many suitable video repair software to fix it, like Repair Video Master, VLC Media Player, TunesKit Video Repair, DivXRepair, DivFix++. Among them, I think TunesKit is very suitable for newcomers due to its intuitive interface.