I am walking in to the Envato shop...Hi, how can I help you? - Envato has no help here...!

With 3,234 web templates, and not exactly useful searching, how can I find what I am looking for? You have no “shop attendants” to help the customers to find what they are looking for.

Can someone contact me so I can explain what I am looking for, and if you have it, I will buy it.

Best regards,
A lost shop visitor…

1 Like

Hello,
Can you write what exactly you’re looking for?
People will try to help you.

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for replying so quickly!

I am looking for a HTML5 (not WordPress) template for products. No eCommerce, just presentation of products. A front/landing page, and then separate pages for each products. Quite basic.

The front page needs a header, A wide column, and a right hand side column for events etc, and a footer. Viewable automatically somehow on a desktop screen and phones, tablets etc.

Here is a good example of the main column scroll-able independently of the left column. They are both independently scroll-able. And content I don’t want to be linked between the columns.

This concept of the text and information. Header, main column, smaller column to the right, and a footer. Really basic. But I can not find any HTML template like this…anyone having any suggestions? It would be very much appreciated.
Additional features are of course welcome, but that is the basic structure I am looking for. For the front/landing page. Each product page can be really spaced out.

Best regards!
Ledo

1 Like

Here is the list of e-commerce HTML templates sorted from the newest:

1 Like

For clarity - aside from the challenge of scale and how to accurately define requirements, Envato do not own the items for sale here, they are simply the marketplace.

Because of this they are not be able to provide balanced suggestions for items.

1 Like

I Understand.
With 3,234 web templates, it is just not enough days in the year to browse them! I need to find some other place where the templates are better organized.

Thanks

If you read my post,you will find that I asked for non-eCommerce. I need to find some other place where the templates are better organized.

Thanks

Hi @Ledogen,

Consider to re-think, there are not many places with a large asset of HTML templates (and with such quality) like you see on Themeforest, you are underestimating the marketplace because you have not found your item yet. Try to vary your search words. The search engine logic works based on keywords/tags registered by the developers themselves, this is not related to Themeforest.

Anyway, good look for you :slightly_smiling_face: