I am searching a people for videohive

I would like to upload two accounts (my account 50% and your account 100%), are you in agreement?

Is it 1 April today? :wink:

2 Likes

ohhhh my God!!! Best thread ever!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I’m going to decline, but thank you for the kind offer.

4 Likes

If you want I will upload your account videohive? do I can add skype for i start work with you in videohive?

No, that’s fine, thank you.

2 Likes

do you don’t want work with me?

No, thanks. I don’t really want to work with myself, let alone anyone else.

3 Likes

Thanks

how can anyone turn down this offer? I mean you work basically for free for him and he doesn’t even expects exclusivity. This is really tempting guys.

3 Likes

I did not say anything but I want 50% offer (him and me) but it’s not a joke because I’m serious, but I think he @SpaceStockFootage does not understand me because of my fault, not very well written English

oh I so hope for you that it’s a joke because everything else would be just sad.

How about you write in spanish and we see if we can understand you better (or have a fellow author with better english skills to translate it), I’m really curious if there is some turn of events if we remove that language barrier.

edit: apparently they speak spanish and not chilean in chile :smiley:

1 Like

Now I’m using translate google it helps me a lot of english better written but I know something english without using translate but badly written :frowning:

Ahora estoy usando translate google me ayuda bastante ingles mejor escrito pero yo se algo ingles sin usar translate pero mal escrito :frowning:

yes that is exactly the information we needed, that you used google translate. Good that you also wrote that in spanish.

Now how about that great offer you have here, please explain it in spanish, what business deal you have in mind.

I do not have a company but I am working from home as a freelancer, I would like to find an author who wants to work with me. He makes a design for a videohive if I bandage it, he earns 50% for me and for an author. I hope you understand me :slight_smile:

Yo no tengo una empresa pero estoy trabajando desde mi casa como freelance, me gustaría encontrar un autor que quiere trabajar conmigo él hace un diseño para un videohive si lo vendaré gana 50% para mi y para un autor. espero que me entienda :slight_smile:

Pero si lo cargaran en su propia cuenta, obtendrían el 100%. ¿Cuál sería el beneficio de regalar 50%?

But if they uploaded it to their own account, they would get 100%. What would be the benefit of giving away 50%?

I’m disappointed, no plot twist, still the same stupid offer. But I have to admit it sounds way more sexy in spanish…

4 Likes

Оh I think I understand.
You want to create some cool design elements for a video or awesome concept etc., and then another author created a product for VideoHive on the basis of you design product. Right?

1 Like

Yes, it’s correct
for example an author help me create a design of videos after effects (create an animation or movie) to sell videohive but I can not create because my animation is very basic.

Si, eso es correcto
por ejemplo un autor ayudarme crear un diseño de videos after effects (crear un animacion o pelicula) para vender videohive pero yo no puedo crear porque mi animacion es muy basico.

Sounds right. Design elements by JeriTeam + animation by someone = ready project on JeriTeam’s profile. Sounds logical. But what about Audiojungle? What JeriTeam can propose for music compositors? Especially since he is deaf. I really don’t understand what he meant O_0