I am purchasing an extended license, but the author does not approve a refund request for a regular license. What should I do?

I am purchasing an extended license, but the author does not approve a refund request for a regular license. What should I do?
The author has never approved or refused. He submitted the ticket and he pretended not to see it. I was speechless. I tried to contact envato and I couldn’t get a response from them. I have tried at least three times.

Hi,

Open a help ticket they would like to assist you with an official answer.

Helpful article about envato customer refund policy.

Thanks.

I already have an extended license, and the author has promised me to refund my regular license after purchasing the extended license, but I have not been approved.

I tried to contact evnato, but they did not reply to me. I have waited at least 24 hours.

Hi

As you have purchased extended license of the same product you purchased regular license and the author agreed to refund for regular license You will get refund. Please kep patience envato support team will reply as quickly they can. I hope support team will assist you to get refund for regular license if you didn’t use that license for any end product.

Thanks for your Patience

thanks! I have not used it before.