I am not getting half of selling price. What I supposed to do?

I got many answers and all were showing the guidelines set by envato and US government. I understand that but i want to highlight something which i got after posting this question.

1. Envato’s Guidelines page that wrote in English is not very Human Friendly. I am from India. I am not very good in English but i know how to do seo and programming. Envato - you should either make guidelines in different languages or alteast in simple language.
    I really dont understand many of your rules. And i am really not sure what i am paying for you except the commission you deserve to sell my product.
  1. Envato owners should do something about that. I mean i am not even getting half of my sale. Its like I am getting 37% to 40% hardly. This is not easy to digest.
  1. I researched on this on Google and I found that many people started their own online store and promoting it so that they can make more money in same time that they supposed to get here.

Please dont take it in a wrong way, I am just saying what i learned these days. Above points are honest points

Regards