I am looking for someone to design and program an Android application and a control panel

Hello dear - If you are interested - I am looking for someone to design and program an Android application and a control panel for him and also the possibility of creating a personal account … I will try to explain to you the idea of ​​the application … The first interface of the application will be a search system with images But the search result must be in a distinct template other than the Google search template… The second interface of the application will be a news interface directly connected to the control panel - the third interface will be similar to the Facebook page __ where when I upload a specific image the user will be able to evaluate that The image, admiring it and commenting on it also … The application must contain the search and also some traditional settings for users such as changing the profile picture or the password, for example, and also the presence of a dark mode … And the most important thing to me is the general form of the application must To be in the best shape … with the possibility of making a version for the iPhone in the future

hi howdy i am very interested in working with you on your next project u can reach out to me and we get started with development on your project