I am looking for an individual or team who can develop and design a website

I am looking for an individual or team who can develop and design a website to make a cool science fiction game-related website. Need a website development And UI/UX user experience designer.

I already have some basic models and prototype diagrams for projects and plans. The technical architecture and platform have not been determined.
Ionic v6 tools should be used
And the architecture of one of Angular, React, Vue

The website has 5 independent pages, a user membership system, and multiple languages.

I tried to go to studio.envato to find what I wanted, but I was not satisfied. Studio.envato is mostly sold as templates, and it is difficult to personalize it. so I still post a requirement here, hoping to find the person I am looking for.

(email removed)

I’d suggest looking on www.studio.envato.com. - vetted experts and you have protection from envato

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Studio.envato is mostly sold as templates, and it is difficult to personalize it.

You can commission custom projects through it rather than just rely on existing themes and templates

1 Like

Feel free to contact to discuss the details

Hello,
I Hope you are doing well.

I can certainly assist you with any help you need in Development/Designing of your science fiction game-related website.

We have developed lots of innovative & custom-tailored web solutions, so I can provide you one-stop solution at cost effective rates.

Looking forward to hear back from you soon & discussing further.

Thanks & Regards
Ricky J

Hello,
I Hope you are doing well.

I hope you are busy in your schedule. If its possible for you to arrange call/meeting today or in this week.
So it would be good for both of us to discuss your requirement & its effective solutions technically as well as commercially in brief.

Awaiting your positive response soon.

Thanks & Regards
Ricky J

Hello, we are a team of 25 developers with any kind of skills. Check our latest build “Brixlane Taxi Application”

Contact me with your requirements to via the Brixlane website!

Many thanks!