I am locked :(

My theme was soft rejected, i improved many things and submitted. Now i got this response :

“Our previous decision on this submission still stands. Significant improvements need to be made before being resubmitted. Your item does not provide the necessary design quality to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality designs become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality. While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.”

Previous was :

Nice idea, but usability for this conversion is pretty low. Theme is also very distracting and confusing too. Please make major improvements in those two areas and feel free to resubmit.

Demo is :

http://photontechs.com/themes/VSResume/Designer/

Can any one please help me out ?

My first two thoughts were:

1. The homepage “splitting” looks cool, but is a little annoying/not very functional
  2. It feels like the page content should fill up the page, instead of leaving a gray border/background

What would you say about menu thing is it looks good ?

The menu looks great! Really nice positioning of the portrait. Clean and simple. Maybe left or right align menu items, but I guess that is a matter of taste, really.

+1

And the main problem is its not good in small sizes (like tablets and phones) try to improve typography, make it little colorfull.

Thanks man for helping me.

Any one more please ?

Hi, looks great. If I would change anything, i’d start with the loading progress bar which seems to do nothing because it appears to be loading after the page is loaded and redundant. So remove it.

Second create a horizontal menu for desktop. While the current menu is nice, it is hidden and requires the viewer to click it to display the navigation which is not that great for usability on desktop.

Third, lose the vertical scrollbar. The overflow being clipped gives a page within a page impression. It does have the cool factor but annoying usability wise. You might want to allow the whole page to be scrollable by removing the overflow. Much better IMHO.

Unfortunately with these changes, your item has lost some uniqueness but still unique enough to getting accepted. Good luck :+1:

Thank you so much for feedback.

• loader effect appears too late
  • I think you should try another heading font, make it more contrast