i am envato elements subscriber but i am not clear licence

i download some theme and plugin but they need purchase code or registration code or Key for installation … how can i get this?
how can i solve this problem to use this type of theme or plugin

Thanks

Hi

Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code. You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. please just ignore entering the purchase code and it will work fine for you.

Elements item don’t required purchase code. Elements is a subscribe base service Elements don’t sale Item instead provide unlimited Item download facility. Just You need to be registered the Item when completing the project.

If the item doesn’t work without entering one, please contact Elements support team here - Elements Support.

Thanks

3 Likes

here is the plugin, i can’t use it. it is not working without this key. how can i activate it

I think this is plugin license registration and you just can ignore this process. the plugin already activated otherwise the plugin Dashboard would not accessable. you can check plugin activate or not from the wp-admin then from Plugins page. Thanks

Plugin is activated but plugin function is now allow to use before you activation code or purchasing code or key. Some of the plugin are making same problem.

Can you not click away and find the plugin options in the admin? Or else click on “configuration” to move from that screen?

Plugin should be fine but you won’t be able to access support, tickets or demo import etc so the screenshot you have above wouldn’t be relevant