i am confused today... Turn off or ON for six month support?

My statement. All Calculations are OK if buyer has not purchased support. I get 64%.

So for you, $31.36 is what gets added to your account, and not a lot less? (like what is happening to me?)

@BuchmannDesign Yes

Ok, thanks. This is so frustrating how most replies say ā€œthere is no problem, you are making the sameā€ when clearly this isnā€™t the case.

@BuchmannDesign It shows your earning is same before, but not.

Because buyers have the option to refund support, so if some one refund only the support the amount $14.70 will be deducted from your account.

So, now your earning is only $24.50 for that sale.

But while support is turned off your earning is 34.30(no chance for any deduction unless a sale reversal) Right?

I am still confused, but without support we canā€™t do successful sales here thanks @dtbaker

But at that same time i have another proposal,

why donā€™t provide the installation service with cost based?, support for 6 month only provided if i installed the theme or plugin on a buyer site. ?

Please let me know your thoughts :smile:

sam

Iā€™m not getting the money in the ā€œ6 months included supportā€ immediately with a sale. The customer is not buying and then refunding the support later.

Check this outā€¦ it shows more clearly what Iā€™m actually making:

In my balance, I am literally just making $21.44. Before Sept 1, I was making $34.30 for each sale (for a $49 theme).

Hi @BuchmannDesign after speaking with our help team super star @Briany it appears your issue was around the recently resolved bug in ā€œThis weekā€™s statsā€ on the Author Dashboard incorrectly reporting the earnings amount (it was not including the earning from support).

Edit: Reference to thread detailing the bug: Bug on Dashboard in Weekly Sales Stats

1 Like

If an author decided to gave out support from comment or profile message, it is still allowed right?

She is a super star with super quick support! Together we figured out that the problem was is the ā€œThis Weeks Statsā€ section. Shortly after we realized this, the bug got fixed. All is good now, thanks! :slight_smile: