I am confused about licencing

I bought this 3 In 1 Propaganda Posters by anyoenz | VideoHive and chose the single licence option, all I am doing is adding my text and a bit of music to use it as an intro for YouTube videos, have I bought the right licence ? The video I render will be included in all subsequent videos ?

1 Like

If the intro is rendered just once then slapped as is with no modification whatsoever (text change, voice-over…) in front of your videos, then the intro is indeed the end-product. Thus, you would be fine with the single-use license.

1 Like

what i have done is left the video as it was, but added text on top and music?

like this

1 Like

You can indeed do that. But once you’ve rendered it, you cannot modify it, or else it would be considered a new video and you would need a new license for it.

1 Like

so does that mean that as long as the intro is exactly the same i can use it in all my YouTube videos?

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

To be sure, you can see it in Envato’s terms:

1 Like

Can i have an answer in layman terms lol , Can i use that little intro over and over again without buying a new licence

1 Like

Yes, as stated in the screen-capture I put above. It’s pretty straightforward. As long as you don’t change anything you’re good with one license.

1 Like

Have tidied up the thread removing incorrect or unrelated advice.

2 Likes