I am being bounce here and there to buy an item

Hello,

There is an Item I want to buy from my Cart on Envato Market, but I cannot pay for it individually, but I need to pay for the total items in the Cart, which is not my plan, Can you please help?

The Theme I want to pay for is this one:

[Digiqole - News Magazine WordPress Theme by trippleS | ThemeForest]

I wrote to market@help.envato.com and they told me that is not them, that I had to contact PlaceIt.

I contacted PlaceIt and they told me that is not them, that is https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us.

So to whoever can help me… I just want to buy a theme, not a nuclear bomb… Hopefully, you don’t sell that!

Can you not take out what you don’t want to buy so only the one you do want is in there?

2 Likes

Not an option.
I have several items on the cart that my clients will buy sooner or later. 36 items to be precise.
Thank you for your respond

So add the ones your clients will want to your collections and then you can easily find them in the future or even re-add them after you have purchased the one you want now.

There is not any shop which will allow you to compile a number of items in the live cart and then only buy one

Well, I think you need more experience to state that there is not any shop which will allow you to compile a number of items in the live cart and then only buy one.

Thank you for your comments.

If you could post an example, it would be good to see how they do it. Thanks