I am 25 🤪

Hi guys :sunglasses: ! Today I am 25 :crazy_face:
For these three years, how much I am in Envano on (Audiojungle)
I started making money as a freelancer, learned :man_student: how to write commercial tracks and understood :face_with_monocle: the principle of writing music thanks to audiojungle!
Then I found a lot of good people :family_man_man_girl_boy: with whom I corresponded giving, and received advices.
The time will come and I will definitely get to the top authors :money_mouth_face:, and my compositions too :genie:
I believe that hard work does not remain without attention :eyes: .
I want to say thank you :hugs: to all those who helped me, all the people here do not list, there are too many of them, both authors and the team of Envato and moderators.
I wish all successes in sales and in new styles of music)))
With the Best WildLion :lion:

P.s Me and my wife :woman: today was eating best of the best burgers :hamburger::hamburger:
P.s2 In my burger was a hot pepper :hot_pepper: (Thai pepper) omg )

11 Likes

Happy Birthday! Good luck with your goals!

I wish you to sell as many items today as there are emojis in your post: :sunglasses: :crazy_face: :man_student: :face_with_monocle: :family_man_man_girl_boy: :money_mouth_face: :genie: :eyes: :hugs: :lion: :woman: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hot_pepper: !!! Or more. :wink:

1 Like

Ahahaha Thanks Buddy !!!:star_struck:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!:hamburger: Thanks for sharing :slight_smile: Great pic :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations! Happy Birthday! I wish you creative success and excellent sales! :hamburger: :hamburger: :hocho: :gift::heavy_dollar_sign::sparkles: :wink:

1 Like

thank you !!!

thank you !!!

@WildLion_Production Happy Birthday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gгeaт, Нарру Biгтнdау! :slight_smile: Gгow Ьig! :wink:

Thank You !

1 Like

Thank You ! YEPPPPP!

Keep it up man! Will be the best from audiojungle authors!
Which of the places you visited for these burgers?

1 Like

Happy Birthday! Прекрасный возраст! :grinning::clinking_glasses:

Many Thanks !
In Lviv Ukraine , name is meet&burger !

1 Like

Thanks Dude !

С прошедшим) Всех благ):tada:

1 Like

I’m 27. I hope to be like you (number of sales) after 3 years :slight_smile: Happy birthday!

1 Like

Спасибо ! Принимаю !

gg , Thanks !

Cheers from Lviv too! :wink:

1 Like