Hurray! New milestone achieved!

222th Top Author’s rank! :sunglasses:

Only 99 222 sales away from cheering @pinkzebra from the second place! :sweat_smile:

Joke aside, I’m pretty proud of my ascent of the AudioJungle’s mountain so far. When I joined this place, there was 12 000 authors. Now, it’s close to 19 000! But I’m still climbing closer and closer to the summit…

On my journey, I passed by many established authors (in number of items sold), so even for the 19 000th new author who makes a first sale today: music trends are slowly evolving and sound effects is almost an endless world. Anything is still possible.

Good luck to anyone who still believe in dreams and goals (some of them are achievable, never forget that!).

Ps: My message might be interpreted as bragging, I guess, but my intention is simply to encourage people (and newcomers!) to continue to hope and work towards their goals. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Congratulations @Nonzerobot :tada: Good luck for more sales and success :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @janxcode_team! :smiley:

Ps: I’m always hesitant to make these kind of posts, but I like to read about the achievements of other authors, so I guess those celebration posts have some value. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats @Nonzerobot! :slight_smile: :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you @artsygoat ! And have a nice day! :smiley:

Congratulations !

2 Likes

Thanks! @popraz! :smiley:

Congratulations! Wish you keep rocketing yourself to the top :smile: :rocket: :robot:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Because of these stories I want to create and develop!

1 Like

Thanks ! :sunglasses:

Ps: And I see you are heading in the same direction, good luck! :rocket:

1 Like

Thank you ! :smiley:

1 Like

Big thanks for your words ! They mean a lot to me.

Ps : I saw you had a first track approved today, I wish you a sale of it soon! The first one is a great feeling and a nice motivation boost. :slight_smile:

@Nonzerobot Congratulations :slight_smile:

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations mr. Robot! Keep on climbing :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great achievement!

1 Like

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks ! :smiley:

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like